January 9th, 2018 by Jude Ward
Inglenorth Contracting are seeking an experienced full time Demolition Contracts Manager to join our demolition team. Within this role the successful candidate will be responsible for, but not limited to carrying out the following;
- Pre tender involvement, offering assistance to Estimating Department including attending pre tender site visits, pricing and running of the contract when awarded.
- Taking secured contracts from pre award through to successful and safe completion to final account stage.
- Preparing resource schedules, programming of works, change management and the like
- Liaison with clients and statutory bodies including the local authority, utility companies
- Ensure the profitability of contracts delivering them on time and within budget
- Ensure the company health and safety policies and compliance with current legislation to ensure protection of all employees, stakeholders and the wider public are met.
The successful candidate would ideally hold all if not some of the following;
- Previous successful track record working as a Demolition Contracts Manager
- CSCS Black
- Full UK Driving Licence
Please get in-touch via our contact form here > CONTACT US
or you can use Facebook via our page > FACEBOOKBack To Latest News